Alpharetta Menu Board Signs
Menu boards are a great way of letting patrons know what a restaurant, bar, café, pub, ice cream parlor, or any other type of establishment has to offer. It’s especially great for restaurants that don’t have serving staff who provide stable service, but even for these establishments, a menu board outside on the sidewalk can help entice people inside your restaurant. A menu board is a functional item; you need one to tell people what food you have. But that doesn’t mean menu boards have to be boring.
There are different types of menu boards. Some of the more popular types of menu boards include:
- Wall-mounted menu boards that patrons can peruse either as they enter the establishment or as they approach the counter to order.
- Awning-mounted menu boards that are typically located above the counter where staff take orders.
- Counter-mounted menu boards which are closer to the ground, below the counter on which the cash register sits.
- As a free-standing sign on a frame that supports the menu board. These menu boards can be located near the counter, entrance, and throughout the restaurant.
- On the side of a food truck.
- Located on an external wall, ideal for smaller establishments that offer food primarily for takeaway or outside seating.
- As a sandwich board which you can place on the sidewalk outside your front door to let passersby know what you serve and to entice them inside.